Re: [amibroker] Button control of Tool bars.

Dear Hal,

AmiBroker saves toolbars position/state between sessions. It
may happen however
that your arrangement causes some toolbars to be cut inthe
middle and then layout engine
tries to fit them in the space provided.

So could you please explain (or better send a screenshots
- "before close" and "after starting")
in what way toolbars are shifted.

As for the remaining points:
1. It is a good idea. Will do this.

2. Please note that there is a View->Toolbars->... menu
where you can switch OFF the bars you don't
want to see.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com