Button control of Tool bars.

Dear Tomasz,

After looking at your lengthily "To Do" list it gave me
appreciation for the non-pressured luxury of this "retired"
life.

 I have noted that your constant improvements are providing a bit of
"page constipation".  This is the situation where there is
so much on a page that it gets in the way of itself.

As a "for instance", each time I boot up AB, I note that
various tool bars have shifted from where I left them. I've determined
that the most efficient layout that I can make (leaving maximum room for
charting), leaves the end symbols of two tool bars slightly off screen.
With each boot of AB, I move the tool bars back to their most efficient
position (for me), and they stay put for that session. Then it occurred
to me that you might consider the following suggestion/s, or something
that would reduce the crowding problem

1. Remove the word "Ticker" off of the window for viewing the
Ticker or Name. It seems to me that we all know which is which when
either appears in the window.  This would save about 1/2 inch of
tool bar space and allow ALL tool bars to be viewed at one time.

2. Add an Icon Button to represent of all the other tool bars, and enable
for the saving of the tool bars which we want in our customized window.
"Save" the tool bar setup with the Screen Layout default. Now
those of us who don't desire, at this time, to have the drawing, or Line
or Indicator Builder SET displayed ALL THE TIME, can utilize that space
for maximizing the chart length or reducing the confusion that ALL tool
bars -- displayed ALL the time produce.

There might be other things you know that could be controlled by an Icon
button. Knowing that you already have redundant  controls for most
screen features, it would seem that a drive towards simplicity might be
of value to all of us.

Thanks, again, for your marvelous and ever fascinating product. It is
simply GREAT to be the recipient of such works of talent.

As usual, please don't let this request add to your workload, the thought
is, that in the all over picture of your product development scheme, it
might assist in the reduction of some of the secondary level problems
that you might face.

Best Regards,

Hal Brehe