Re: [amibroker] ApplyStop

Thank you for your reply.

If the maximum I'm willing to lose is 5%, I just thought it would be a
good idea to lose less than 5%. But that's not the point.

I just thought a backtest would better reflect economic reality if
ApplyStop() let me trade at tradable prices.

The functionality to round to the nearest "minimum movement" (not
exceeding % Loss? ) would be nice.

sincerely,

On Sat, 1 Dec 2001 09:50:54 +0100