Re: [amibroker] ApplyStop

Hello,

The problem is that 137 is ABOVE the 5% stop loss
point at 136.8.
So the minimum movement feature you suggest would
exit and 136.

This is so because when price hits 137 stops is
not yet triggered,
then price drops down to the 136 -
so 136.8 line is crossed and it is too late
to sell on 137.

Or... maybe you want to modify the stop level so
it is effectivelly less than 5%?
(rounding to the nearest integer?)

Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the comprehensive share