Re: Loss Stop

Thanks, Stephane,

However, from what Tomasz said, it seems to me, the fixed stop is
an 'amount', that is a value counted down from the highest high of
the trade has reached earlier, so that the stop PRICE level changes
as the trade goes on, if it has a chance.
What I am looking for is a none changing price level (maximum loss
stop) throughout the trade and it is calculated from under the
trigger day low and it stays.

Thomas

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Stephane Carrasset" <nenapacwanfr@xxxx> wrote:
> I think the applystop makes this job,
> I have asked Tz about the applystop many times,
> the applystop take the value of the first entry and keep its value
> during the trade, others entries signal are not taken in account
>
> stephane
>
> > Hi, Tomasz and all,
> >
> > I did not get an answer last time, let me try again.
> >
> > How do I add a loss stop at the signal day low - 0.125?
> >
> > Example:
> >
> > Day0 1 2 3 ... 20
> > Signal trigged
> > BUY @ signal day H + 0.125