Indicators

Hi Tomasz,

I have the following problem. I want to show two same indicators with
differnt settings. Exp: ADX (14) and ADX (18) for one pricechart.

So I choose to "sheet 1" pricechart DJI with ADX settings 14 on the
preference menuecard "other indicators".
Then I create an "custom indicator" ADX (18). I set it to "sheet 2"
with DJI. But then in "sheet 1" there is ADX (18) too and no ADX (14)!

So I only get ADX (18) or ADX (14) for both sheets! Although I have
too selectet. Why couldn`t I use two differnt settings?

CT