Re: [amibroker] ADK Development Kit

--- Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Tomasz;
>
> I unzipped the ADK kit, How or What Program do I use to Open the (
> Guide.css ) with, So far I am unable to view it.

CSS is cascading style sheet which will be used automatically by the
browser to format the HTML sytles. It is a standard text file. You can
open it with notepad. But you shouldn't have to, as it is used by the
browser to interpret ADK.HTML

I modified it, as I am too old to read 8 point type. :-) My thanks to
Tomasz for providing this convenience.

Geo