Re: rs indicator

Tomacz,

I have had a "bug" with some data and I must increase the startpoint
to 50 to avoid this bug, I have tried to delete the begin of the
data, but the only soliution was to increase the value of the
startpoint.
startpoint = 50;

> You can also take a look at "Relative Performance charts"
> described in the S&C traders tips in the member's area at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

comparison

> in the attachment there is the asx all ordinary's index and a
stock the has performed well, when I look at the RS indicator I find
it hard to get a understanding of what the graph is saying

> The stock has out performed the asx but by how much ? rs value
0.668 ?

> Thanks David

Service.

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor