From: Daniel Ervi [mailto:trader@x...]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 10:03 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Importing Quotes Plus Fundamental fields
into AMIBroker

Hi Leo,

In VB you need to add a reference to the QP COM object in the project in
order to access the data. Click Projects -> References on the menu. Find
the Quotes Plus entry and place a checkmark next to it. You should now be
able to instantiate a QP object.

To see the function, press F2 which brings up the object browser. If you
have add the QP reference, you will be able to browse the methods and
properties available.

Daniel