Importing Quotes Plus Fundamental fields into AMIBroker

Hi Peter,

In your float indicator code , you are importing
Float value form Quotes Plus database. Have you been able to get other datafrom
quotes plus? I tried to get QRS and EPS values with the following commands,but
it doesn't seem to work. I appreciate any help.

thanks

Mohan

try
{
//Float = Number( CInfo.Float() )*1000000;<FONT color=#000000
face="Courier New" size=2>
QRS= Number( CInfo.QRS(<FONT color=#ff00ff face="Courier New"
size=2>0) );  //QRS=
Number( CInfo.QRS ); -
Neither seems to work
<FONT color=#000000
face="Courier New" size=2> <A
href="">//EPS= Number( CInfo.EPS<FONT color=#000000
face="Courier New" size=2> );
}
catch( e )
{
//AFL("Float") = 0;
QRS = 0<FONT
color=#000000 face="Courier New" size=2>;
}

<BLOCKQUOTE