[amibroker] AmiBroker Teaching?

Hi Tomasz,

So much is going on in the list now days that it almost seems a waste to
add another thread. But Hey! that's never stopped me before, so why be
bashful now?

The subject of back testing and the automation of trading signals is all
well and good, but the rubber really meets the road in the changing of
this information into buy/sell signals into market ORDERS!

Many times there is a big distance between finding a "winning
combination" of indicators and changing them into orders for your
broker. This e-mail brings up the possibility of adding a full
"training" program to the enormous analysis capabilities of
AmiBroker.

My thought involves  removing ones choice of a variety of time
increments from the right edge of the display windows. In other words I
would like to select the removal of one of several time periods, i.e., a
week, a month, three months and maybe 6 months of data. This data just
disappears from the right hand edge of the screen and is replaced with
the data of the day after the time period selected. The selected data can
be replaced, one day at a time, by using the Left-Right arrow keys.
Each depression of the selected Arrow key displays one additional day of
data. (The other Arrow Key could remove the last day of data) thus
revealing  of the hidden future of the selected ticker. This provids
the user the REAL MARKET experience, one day at a time. Once ones mind
starts thinking in this thread then all sorts of things are seemingly
possible, like utilizing the AB portfolio to accumulate profit and
losses, as the operator places his buy and sell orders AS HIS INDICATORS
give those signals. I know your imagination will form much better ideas
on this than mine, so I leave this thought with you and the AB List
members to fulfill its ultimate design and usefulness. It thrills me no
end to dream that I could, at last, have a means of testing my
developments through using my generated signals as they would be revealed
to me in the "real" world. I believe it could help all of us
who do NOT have a successful proven trading system, to perfect one that
is useful to us.

All or your comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for reading all this.

Best Regards,

Hal