Re: count bars since entry

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for the reply. It works better. The system is still confused
when it sees several buy signal in a row. Here is my test system.

BuyPrice =Ref(LLV(L, 3), -1) ;
Buy =Low<BuyPrice;
sell= ref(buy, -5);

It can geneate several signals in a row. When I test it on BA, I got
6/29/01 entry and 6/29/01 exit.

I guess my question is related to position management which is very
tricky in writing the logic there. Would it be possible to add
a "position" function to describe current position (long, sort,
neutral). Then I can write
Sell=barssince (position=1)>5;

Thank you,

Bai

Since it can generate several buy signal in a row so sometimes the
system close when