Re: count bars since entry

Stephane,

Thanks for the reply. It still does not work since it will generat
buy signal in a row. I just want to take the first buy signal. I used
something like this:

sell=barssince(buy==1 and ref(buy, -1)==0)>5;

But a result check did not indicate it matches with what I expect. -
that is to count the days that position has been long or short.

Thanks