broker.Watch, broker.groups and broker.markets

Tomasz and other,

In case people don' t know, like 'broker.industries' and
'broker.sectors' can be created to build sectors and industries, it is possible
to create a broker.watch, broker.groups and broker.markets files to be readby
Amibroker.

This is a great tools because you can' t change the name of
the different watchlist, group and market from the COM object. I remember at the
beginning I had to rewrite all by hand each time I wanted to reread my
industries and sectors.

I don' t think this is documented but it work !

I just want to know if it undocumented on purpose
so tomasz can change the specification in the future or this will stay
?

Jon.