Re: [amibroker] job well done to Marak

Dave, you are incredible!!!
How nice to read early morning (Warsaw, Poland, 7:34 CET (+1)) this message.
I think this embarrassing me also a little - I just do my job.

Yes, I have graduated Warsaw Technical University, Faculty of Electronics,
Specialization: Making Decision Optimization, so I suppose I should have a
fairly good background.

Buy the way, sorry for "Polish accent" in my all English written materials,
including this one.

One again, thanks. This gives me energy to work hard and code/develop some
other systems and share with all ami users.
Marek