job well done to Marak

Setting the standards

I would like to take the
opportunity to congratulate Marek Chlopek on his excellent job with the
Cole and Peterson codes.

The layout to me is a standard that we should all be
aiming for when writing our system ect

If you haven't taken the time to examine the way Marak has
presented these codes please do so

He opens with a list of references and description of how
the code is used (interoperated)
followed by clear sections for each exploration /
indicator ect  adding comments to help users.

One would guess the Marek has a fairly extensive program
background going by the layout and the tell tail end
/* END PETERSON Indicator Formula */
So again well done Marek.
Regards David