Re: [amibroker] Quote Databases Supported

Dear Tim,

Currently both QuotesPlus data and Metastock data must
be imported into AmiBroker's own format.
It is so because AmiBroker maintains the information not
(fully) supported by these sources as markets/groups/sectors/industries/
favourites/indexes/composites/profile urls/ etc.

Things will change by the end of this year as I plan
to implement vendor independent data layer + multiple
data provider layers so then you will be able to use any
data source natively.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com