Wish for AmiBroker 3.7, 3.8 !

Tomasz,

Congratulation for 3.68 and 3.69 !

Here are the different thing I am currently
concern:

A) Found 2 Bugs in AFL:1- Id you call sum(Array, P)
and P is an array ! I don't know if AFL is suppose    to handle
array for period, but that's one option I need. The function ma(Array,
P)   accept array in the second parameter and in the mean time,
that's what I will    be using because ma(Array,P)/P ==
sum(Array,P)2- The autoanalyser crash when you use columnX =
date().

If you can't reproduce those 2 crash, I will make a more
detail bug report !

B) IMHO, I thing there is 3 very annoying thing about the AFL
Editor and parser.
1- I know that you have plan to include syntax highlighting
and improve AFL editing inside AmiBroker in future version and this is great.
But in the mean time we should have a way to set at least
the default font of AFL editing. Now it's very difficult to work with code in a
it's not in your plan for the next release, is there a way to do this inside the
windows setting, registry or in another configuration file ?

2- Because, the syntax error dialog stop you from doing
anything, I don't thing it's a good idea to continue evaluate the AFL afterthe
first error. Some time you have to press cancel for several time before youcan
actually correct the error.

3- Some time but not always, there is a syntax error just
before a double slash "//" (usually when there is no AFL on the same line before
the comment). I didn't success to exactly pin-point when and how the error
appear but very often, the error disappear when we add or remove a space orCR
before the "//".

I also thing that a more expedite way to improve AFL editing
is to have AFL link to external file and make a bridge to a customizable editor
for syntax error correcting. There is so many small editor that can do a nice
job:   CREdit:    <A
href="">http://www.thecredit.f2s.com/
ConTEXT:   <A
href="">http://www.fixedsys.com/context/
TextPad:   <A
href="">http://textpad.com/  EditPlus:  <A
href="">http://www.editplus.com/
UltraEdit: <A
href="">http://www.idmcomp.com/products/index.html
Codewhiz:  <A
href="">http://www.incatec.com/cgi-bin/Codewhiz.asp
MultiEdit: <A
href="">http://www.amcyber.com/Building a
complete a powerful programming editor is one software on it's own and can take
you a lot of your valuable time. Or maybe I'm wrong and you already have figure
out a way to program this in a very short period of time !

C) In almost every software, except in AmiBroker, if you
change the vertical position of the indicator-separation, it change only the one
you moved and not the other ones ! I think when AmiBroker change the position of
all the above Indicator separator, is very annoying and take 2 to 5 time more
adjustment to have the same result because you constantly moving back other
separator where there were before ! Or even worst have to close and reopen all
indicator just to adjust one indicator.

D) Also now the commentary windows automatic refresh is very helpful. I
know you already answer this one, but I don't understand why it is a trouble to
refresh the upper title of an indicator with the current day. The title is
already being draw ! After all, the only thing you have to do is to redraw the
title with a different date, is in it ?

E) Thanks for the crosshair cursor in 3.68, I think this one
will please a lot of people. One last request is also to put in the tool bar
just above or bellow the arrow !

Thanks for any reply !

Jonf