>From:
DIMITRIS
TSOKAKIS
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2001 8:40
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: SetVar
problem
Hi Bernard,Sorry, no idea of Vbscript yet.I am
in the first semester, trying some Jscript codes likeG.Profit and Add.
Profit posted recently.Vbscript is for the 2nd semester, if I take a
"pass" here.The job is not easy, with no previous knowledge of C
orC++, but I´ll spent some time.As for the rest, I copy carefully
Tomasz codes using theold and always dangerous method of the "acrobat
step"The first wrong step is the last wrong step.The happy coincidence
here is that we have a continuousand generous support. I do not thinkthat
we could meet that anywhere else.Dimitris Tsokakis---In
amibroker@xxxx, Bernard Bourée <bernard@xxxx> wrote:> Hello
Tomasz  and Dimitris,> > My exploration is
progressing.> But I still have a problem.Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.