A Sugestion or two !

Dear
Tomasz

I guess my previous e-mail
must have past you by concerning the portfolio problem I was explaining...have
you had chance to try and install a "price format" option into the
Portfolio manager so that us here in South Africa can also have the benefitof
using it...

Well I have been studying
each posting to the newsgroup everyday and wish to make the following
contribution to our wish list...this function would really help me out a lot and
I suspect a few others in here as well.

The function
I wish you to create is to be able to view any other share under the
current price graph of which ever share is in view, e.g..  If I'm looking
at the Didata share and wish to also see the IT Index or maybe even one of the
warrants whatever, underneath it...without
opening another window to cram the screen even more...almost like a
split screen but in the same graph pain.  I'm thinking maybe in the
line's of when I right click on the current graph an have the option to insert
other indicators that there could also be amongst the indicators the option to
include another price graph of choice...maybe one small popup just to getthe
tickername or something...

Another
suggestion would be a crosshair pointer instead of the usual mouse pointer,
this will amongst other things make spotting vertical resistance/support
easier.

O yes, I
almost forgot, why does the "REPORT" function not work anymore....NO response
when I click on it, kindly advise for I use it quite often.  I have
noticed it stopped working since the last two beta updates I
think.

Well that's me
for now, hope to hear from you soon.

<FONT
color=#800000>Kind regards,    Louw Coetzer  <A
href="">lcoetzer@xxxx