Import data

Hello,

I have some problems and hope someone can help me:

1. I have no problems to import Nasdaq quotes from Amiquote into
Amibroker, but I can't import for example FTSE100 quotes I've
downloaded. When I open the file to import, nothing happens, no
error, no nothing

2. I've found ticker lists looking like this:
ALCOA INC $3.75 PFD,AA-,AMEX
ABLEAUCTIONS.COM INC,AAC,AMEX
AIRTRAN HOLDINGS,AAI,AMEX
SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC,SGMA,NASDAQ
SANGAMO BIOSCIENCES,SGMO,NASDAQ
ADMIRALTY BANCORP CL B,AAABB,NASDAQ
AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC,A,NYSE
ALCOA INC,AA,NYSE
AMDOCS AUTOMATIC CMN EXCH SEC,AAE,NYSE
Is it possible to download these with Amiquote and import them into
Amibroker, and how? How can I separate the markets? Is it possible
to work with different databases, and how?

Thanks for helping me,

Johan