Re: [amibroker] Profit Taking?

Hello,

> My question is this: Is there a way to have AmiBroker set the sell
> price at the profit level, instead of the close, high, low, etc. of
> the day? For example if I buy at the close when XYZ = 100, and
> profit level is 3%, I want to sell at 103. If the next day the high
> of the day was higher than 103 (say 105), but the close was 102,
> AmiBroker sells me at 102, NOT 103 (my intended profit taking level).
Currently you can only set your exit price at one of open,close,high,low
("Settings" button in Auto-Analysis)
"Intra-day" stops will be implemented in the future.

BTW: I received some valuable feedback from all of you about
back-testing feature of AmiBroker - thank you and still want to hear more!!!
If you have any idea for improving back testing module (or any other
part of AmiBroker) please don't hesitate to write me.
Also - I have to update TODO list on my site since it is now obsolete.
A new version which is coming in January has a lot of features not included
on the to-do list. These are mostly the things that all of you suggested!

> BTW, I love this software!!!
Thanks! I hope that you will love it more seeing all your wishes coming up
in the future versions !!!

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com