ASX

If anyone is interested I have listed all asx company names, ticker
and market segment into the files Tomasz has been talking about
lately and which he posted on 17/12. Mr Holz also had a similar
list. Hoever I don't think the list Tomasz used is the latest and
contains some extraneous stocks not on the ASX.

I think my list is a "pure" ASX version. I have substituted directly
into all the same files.txt that Tomasz used. Some of the categories
were also unnecessary (for example 25 Creitors).

Either let me know and I will send or perhaps the moderator will turn
my files area on.