Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker Tips - Weekly Newsletter - Issue 03/2000

Hi, Tomasz:

On 18-Nov-00, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> AmiBroker Tips weekly newsletter. Issue 3/2000.

Am I missing something here?

When the parts of the newsletter are saved from the mail, the graphics don't
show automatially. I found and changed the references to them, but had to
figure out which graphic went where.

Can the HTML document be made to use the real file names, so that we don't
have to fiddle?

wink.gif

Having said that, at a quick glance, the newsletter looks to have some things
of interest to me, but I'll have to try to read it tonight or tomorrow.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support