Attention SHARENET users!

Here is some information for SHARENET (www.sharenet.co.za) users:

Recently I have got some feedback from you that you had some troubles
with updating your data using Sharenet downloader.

As my tests shown the reason was incomplete exception handling in "six.js"
file (a script file provided by Sharenet).

I have added some additional code to fix the problem and you will find
updated six.js file attached.
Please copy it over existing one in AmiBroker's main directory.

And please use version 3.40 since it comes with a new "sharenet.format" definiton
file which is needed for a new six.js to work.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

js00000.js