Re: [amibroker] Any problems with 3.4 beta?

Hi Tomasz,
1) I may have found an indirect problem that can arrise from the new
directory structure. If one erroneously tries to load from an incorrect
directory the directory can be restructured by 3.4 even though it came up
with a warning message that it could not find a valid workspace in the
directory !!!!!!
2) It also seems that the irrelivant directory gets included in the
directory list (under recently accessed files) . How can one purge this
list ??
Ken G.