RE: [amibroker] Re: New User (OLE Automation)

Hello,

> Could you please explain what that is and how i can preform that
> operation, or direct me where i can learn to do that stuff. Iam very
> green when it comes to any program language and writing it for that
> matter.

OLE Automation object model is described in AmiBroker User's guide section
"Automation Object Model".

In the support section of AmiBroker web site you can find two HOW-TO documents:
1. HOWTO: Import quotes in Metastock ASCII file format (automation example)
2. HOWTO: Import quotes from Yahoo's site in CSV format (automation example)
they show the methods of accessing AmiBroker database thru automation interface.

There are also more general texts about OLE automation on Microsoft Developer
Network site http://msdn.miscrosoft.com

I also recommend reading "Windows Scripting Host Programmer's Reference" in
"Internet Tools & Technologies" of Platform SDK (also can be found in msdn.microsoft.com)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko