Re: [amibroker] Tomasz Janeczko

Hi, Frank:

On 21-Sep-00, mattjai@xxxx wrote:

> what I am really trying to say is that I am totally
> frustraded with trying to learn what i have mentioned above and
> should just stick to reading the charts.

> I Give Up!

So soon? ;^)

Please try to remember that committing to do your own investing and learning
new programs involves time, lots of time and effort. Learning from programming
instructions is like nothing else you will ever come across, too. It is
gibberish to many people, but keep at it and you will understand, eventually.
Carlton has some good advice.

When I started from scratch, it took most of a month to get something working
well. Now, of course, it is much easier & faster. There is no "quick fix" for
life-time learning, either, but just think of the payoff here! There's nothing
else like it.

If more people would use this ML to ask open questions or write about how they
actually use AmiBroker, we all could learn more quickly about things with
which we may also be having problems. Furthermore, it could take some pressure
off of Tomasz, so that he could do more programming. This way we all benefit.
Sure Tomasz knows parts of the program, such as the AFL, better than anyone
else ever will, but there are bound to be enough users here now, so that we
could help ourselves in many different ways. That is what my web site is all
about, too - helping AmiBroker users.

In this case, silence is *not* golden.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support