From: mattjai@xxxx [mailto:mattjai@x...]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 7:09 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Tomasz Janeczko

First off, let me thank you for pointing someting out that was right
in front of me,(enviroment->Profile View) all i had to do was read a
little deeper. Although i have probably read the user's guide 3x to
try and grasp the concepts that you have laid out.
I look at the formula that you wrote for me and would never of
known to write it that way with out some prior knowledge of
pogramming language. I read the section, AFL Reference Manual 1.2 and
AFL Function Reference 1.0 which are the basics, and try and figure
out what to do with it, but i hit a brick wall, i just can't grasp it.
I guess Tomasz, what Iam really trying to say is that Iam totally
frustraded with trying to learn what i have mentioned above and
should just stick to reading the charts.

I Give Up!

Thank You again for your time.
Frank.