Profile URL'S

I would like to change the profile url for my Canadian stocks,
but the {t0}/{t} reads the ticker symbols as they are in the tree Eg:
xxx.v for the cdnx or xxx.to for the tse, because thats the way they
have to be imported from yahoo. The site(s) that i want to
use requires the Exchange letter TO. V. to be at the front of the
symbols. Is there a work around for this.

Also i need help with writing formulas to find stocks that are doing
certain things, eg: stocks that are close to their 50day ma but
haven't crossed yet etc. What type of research can i do to learn the
basics for the AFL language.