Custom Indicators

Hi, Tomasz:

When I have two custom indicators display at start-up, the lables in the grab
bar of each one is OK.

When I cycle through the two of them, one name shows two control characters
(reverse O or 0) of the window which has the shortest indicator name. The name
is also part of one name, part of the other (the shortest name is over writing
the longer name.

I have tried to Save some custom graph scale parameters, but they don't stick.
Is it possible to do this, or must I reset them each time I run AB?

--

The World of AmiBroker Support