Re: Any feedback on AmiBroker 3.30 for Amiga???

To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
Date sent: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:51:07 +0200
Send reply to: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Any feedback on AmiBroker 3.30 for Amiga???

> Hello,
>
> > Not now,
> > but does anybody from Germany use this *GREAT* Programme?? I would like to
> > register, but I don't know, whether it funktions in my country ;-(
> > #-like Bonds is supposed to do?-#
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Rainer
>
> Yes, AmiBroker is used in Germany. There are also people from Germany
> subscribed to this list so please speak up!
> I am sure that German users will help you in obtaining the data.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko

Hi!

To get data for AmiBroker is easy - as everything might be
downloaded as txt-files and these are importable by using an
adequate import script. So that's not the problem.
I cannot post some important links from Germany, as I only invest
in US stocks. Downloadable portfolios may be created at
www.stockmaster.com for free. Historical quotes can be loaded
from Yahoo's Finance site.

You may try this:

www.stockwatch.de
(But I think this isn't the best one...)

You may also ask for links in the wallstreet-online boards...
I think, they can help You...

Greetings!

Michael