RE: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker Ascii import of file types AQDand AQH (from Aqyote11 ).

You are right. By mistake, I haven't included the correct "import.types"
file in AmiQuote 1.1 archive.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Everybody: please copy attached file to AmiBroker main directory (Win32 version)
and you will see new import types "AmiQuote Historical" and "AmiQuote Daily".
Please select those types from "Files of Type" combo if you want to import
data in .aqh or .aqd formats.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko