Amiga version 3.30

Hi, Tomasz:

This is what I have found over the last couple of days.

The new industry feature shows why the first (default) listing of any group
(industry, sector, market) should be set to an "unset" name. Now all stocks
are in the advertising industry.

I didn't see an explanation as to why so many industries have the same number.

The Amiga tables also display the PC's "CR" in the sector & industry gadgets,
etc.

Having seen what you have done with the sector and industry lists, I am still
a bit at a loss as to how you intended the four lists to be used. If I am at a
loss, maybe others here are, too.

The "Favourite" checkbox has been bumped over to the left.
Are you still going to rearrange them?

Double-clicking on a Review listing does not bring up a chart.

When will ARexx get the new ASCII commands?

I don't think splits and its skip feature is working properly. The skip worked
in very short jumps after the first skip and, then, when it found the split I
wanted (a reverse split .11 => 1.66), AB wanted to do a 1-for-1 split.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support