Re: [[amibroker] AmiBroker 3.30 final release is available]

Dear Tomasz

Have just downloaded the new software so cannot really comment yet, but my
first impression is good.

I must say that I hoped the ability to read off values would have been the
same as the price chart where the value simply changes on the top of the chart
itself. I'm finding it difficult to know what the values are when there is
more than one line on the chart - like stochastics - and particularly when
they are close together.

I am enclosing the web address of another local site that offers cybercharts -
I really find their way of showing the values much easier to read. Maybe you
can steal the idea.

http://www.moneymax.co.za/bfanet/

Regards,

Geoff Ronaldson

Tomasz Janeczko <tjaneczk@xxxx> wrote:

>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
Hi All,

AmiBroker/Win32 3.30 full version (with setup, help and example files)
as well as AmiBroker/Win32 upgrade (program files + help files) are
available for download from AmiBroker/Win32 site at:
http://www.amibroker.w.pl/download.html

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

Geoff Ronaldson
Office e-mail: geoffr@xxxx
Tel. 2711 787 9161 (Home) 2783 325 1374 (Mobile)
2711 615 6624 (Work) 2711 616 8614(Fax)