RE: [amibroker] RE: ASX Data

It would also be nice if AmiBroker could also make use of field 3, the
actual company name (eg., TLS = Telstra Corporation.

Is there currently any ability to import fundamental data like EPS and NAB
in bulk? Can AmiBroker calculate and report daily PER and P/NAB from EPS and
NAB?

Does AmiBroker allow the INSERTION of data? Eg., say I had a database
starting from 1/1/00 to current. Could I later insert data from 1/1/99 to
31/12/99 without affecting original data?

Regards,

Mark