RE: [amibroker] RE: ASX Data

Hello Mark,

> How did you handle the Stock Code and Issuer Codes in fields 1 and 2? I
> merged them in a spreadsheet before import so that AmiBroker sees both TLS
> and TLSCB ("CB" was originally in the 2nd field with no recognition of it's
> purpose by AmiBroker that I could see).

That's what I didn't understand in this data file. Are you saying that you don't have
unique ticker symbols so one must combine some fields to get unique string?
In my example I used the first column as a ticker name but I could be wrong.
If proper way to handle it is to join two columns you just gave me an idea of a
new command for format definition file :-)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko