RE: [amibroker] RE: ASX Data

How did you handle the Stock Code and Issuer Codes in fields 1 and 2? I
merged them in a spreadsheet before import so that AmiBroker sees both TLS
and TLSCB ("CB" was originally in the 2nd field with no recognition of it's
purpose by AmiBroker that I could see).

For anyone interested, I wrote a BAT file that makes it easy to log into
Stockwatch and grab the day's data file by double-clicking an icon and
entering two simple strings ("yyyymm dd"). The script then "auto" navigates
to the correct directory and downloads the correct file. It then also loads
the file into Excel to run a macro, but this can easily be commented out or
deleted if unwanted. This script could quite easily be modified for
AmigaDOS/Amiga CLI FTP client if not using PC. If wanted, just ask.

Regards,

Mark