[amibroker] Re: teletext

Hi,

> My problem is that,
> we have real time teletext server here in turkey, so it's content
> Ticker, Buy Preis, Sell preis, Last Prise and Volume. As you know, I
> need daily Open, High, Low, Close Preis to update AmiBroker. I don't
> know how
> to solve this problem.
> Does anybody know, how to say excel to keep highest and lowest preis
> during the day ?

That will require a little bit of programming :-)
Either a formula for the field ( using MAX, MIN functions) or VBA (build-in Visual Basic for Applications)
function would make the job done.

Consult Excel help file for using mentioned tools. Or... send some more information
on the contents of *.xls file you got and I will help you.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko