[amibroker] teletext

Hallo Tomasz,
Thank you for your answer.
My Teletext program ctserver (cames w/avermedia TV Phone98) does not
export in ASCII format, but I link (copy,paste) pages to Excel, so can
export (save as)
any format I want and import to the Amibroker. This is not problem at
all.

My problem is that,
we have real time teletext server here in turkey, so it's content
Ticker, Buy Preis, Sell preis, Last Prise and Volume. As you know, I
need daily Open, High, Low, Close Preis to update AmiBroker. I don't
know how
to solve this problem.
Does anybody know, how to say excel to keep highest and lowest preis
during the day ?