[amibroker] Re: amiga data transfers to WIN32

Hi,

> As you know I'm still an unregistered user at PC Amibroker/Win32
> Mainly due to not getting to the post office, but I will get there soon.
Wouldn't be easier to register via ShareIt (they accept Credit cards, Cheques
,on-line, phone and fax registration)? Check http://www.polbox.com/a/amibrok/register.html
for details.

> Last night I saved data to amiga and then transferred this to pc
> I have data from ASCII and ABRX and in both at these I have added stock info
> So when I want to see one of the stocks which I imported form abrx
> Amibroker/win32 get stuck and the following error appears
Please send me the quotation data file which caused this error
(try to locate single ticker which causes this and send me AmiBroker data
file for that ticker)

> I thought i'd let you know about this in case it is an error
> But then I got thinking maybe you're trying to wake us unregistered uses up
No, the unregistered version should not crash anyway. I don't want to
force registration in such a way!

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko