[amibroker] Re: Revised Save features!

On 29-Feb-00, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> > Is there anything that can be done to make AmiBroker Save this database
now,
> > or do I have to recreate it?

> The "Save As" does not exist in current version but you can "emulate" this
> behaviour by setting different default database path (menu "Preferences")
and
> then saving the database as usual.
> This, however, will not create any new directory so you have to make a new
> drawer by yourself (from CLI Shell or your favourite disk utility).

This isn't working, Tomasz.

I tried Saving to a disk on my Envoy network (and a different computer) and to
RAM: of the same computer which has the database loaded. The busy pointer
displays only briefly, then the normal pointer returns. The database is not
Saved and no error messages are given, in either case. I tried doing this with
and without saving the preferences changes.

The file requester showed the correct path, both times.

AmiBroker acted as if it tried to do what it was supposed to do, but something
unusual (there were no error messages) stopped it from completing the task.
Any idea what that unusual thing may be?

--

The World of AmiBroker Support