[amibroker] Re: Auto Teletext quotes (UK)

On 18-Feb-00, magnet wrote:

> I have also written a rexx script to be assigned to one of the
> AmiBroker function keys which updates all your charts with the days
> data from these files. I only use the closing prices, but the scripts
> could easily be modified to update whenever you wish (a skeleton
> script has been written and is working here ok, but has not been
> thoroughly tested yet).

> If anyone would like copies of these scripts, feel free to contact me.

Richard: if you, Michael, or anyone else, want to post your AmiBroker scripts,
commentaries, AFL or indicators on AmiBroker's home page (or my web site),
please send them to Tomasz or me.

Surely we can _all_ help each other out more, and communicate with each other
more, than we have so far.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support