[amibroker] Re: The most wanted feature

Hi, folks!

On 16-Feb-00, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
> Hi Everyone!

> I just want to ask you, the subscribers of AmiBroker mailing list, about
your
> own most wanted feature which you would like to see in AmiBroker in the
> near future.
> You are not limited by current todo list
> (http://www.polbox.com/a/amibrok/todo.html)
> or anything else, just say what is your favourite future enhancement.

> Curious about your picks,

Tomasz has been very responsive at adding features for which I have asked or
fixed bugs which I have found (and I doubt very much that I am getting any
special treatment, except for that fact that I actually spoke up). Therefore,
I would encourage everyone on the list to answer his call for ideas. This will
benefit us all! Otherwise, Tomasz or some-one else just may not think of
something *you* wanted!

If you also happen to like/want any of the items in my main reply, repeat your
own desire for them. Numbers *do* count in this type of survey.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support