[amibroker] Re: Removing Trend Lines

Hello everyone,

> > In theory this should detect correct trendline if the pointer hotspot is +/-
> > 3 pixels around the trendline.
> > This way you can set the hotspot anywhere and then theory fails.
> > Something that works on my machine some way will work differently on yours.
>
> My observation was that it did work over the line before, but the final
> release didn't, and my pointer wasn't changed.

Hmm... it makes me thinking... that the problem exists ONLY with trend lines drawn
on logarithmic scale price charts !
That's why you have problems with final release - in this release trendlines are drawn
correctly in log scale but... a delete problem appears.

Donald, thank you for the hint ;-)

This will be fixed in 3.21.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko