[amibroker] Re: Removing Trend Lines

On 21-Jan-00, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> In theory this should detect correct trendline if the pointer hotspot is +/-
> 3 pixels around the trendline.
> This way you can set the hotspot anywhere and then theory fails.
> Something that works on my machine some way will work differently on yours.

My observation was that it did work over the line before, but the final
release didn't, and my pointer wasn't changed.

> Donald, you always read the docs, and that's why you finally managed to
> remove the trendline :-)

Well, I don't *always* read the docs first, but I had, in this case, and I had
a comparison with using them with build 2. Actually, when the line wouldn't
delete, I just experimented by going above, then below, the line. The "ghost"
line was quite a few pixels away from the displayed line, so that was why I
wrote to the ML.

> > Re: trend line wish list
> > Can you add a feature which *extends the time scale past the last quote"?
> Yes, I can. Moreover I plan to implement "automatic trendline drawing" based
> on zig-zag peak & trough detection.

Thanks. Is everyone aware of how to draw trend lines correctly,
or do you need any help?

--

The World of AmiBroker Support