[amibroker] Re: RE:AmiBroker 3.16

On 25-Oct-99, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> The reason why indicator values aren't shown as the selection changes
> is that only *price/volume* data are available without computation.

OK, thanks for the explanation, Tomasz.

Some features just come with an added price tag: speed & time, h/w resources,
low priority, etc.

> I agree that almost no-one has 1MB only but this design originates from 1995
> when AmiBroker 1.0 was released.
> Someday maybe I will decide to change it :-)

You might want to poll (on your web page?) your users early next year, to find
out just where they stand, especially now that OS 3.5 is released. You might
be able to "raise the bar" sooner than you think.

I esp. would like to build better GUIs for my programs, and will look to
Reaction to see what it allows. (BTW, has anyone seen a Glow icon for
AmiBroker, yet?)

It would be *awesome* to have a charting/plotting gadget for ClassAct/Reaction
(MUI doesn't have one, either, but, then, it's not "official"), since Reaction
is now part of the OS! That would give you great exposure for AmiBroker, and
useful functionality to you/us, if you did. I'd be willing to help pay part of
your CA/RA developer application costs, if you are willing to make one.

> PS. Since I still got the mails "Will you develop Amiga version further?"

Amigan paranoia surfaces pretty easily, esp. now that the new Amiga is
suddenly gone from the RADAR screens.
--

The World of AmiBroker Support