[amibroker] New web site with AmiBroker for Win32

  • Subject: [amibroker] New web site with AmiBroker for Win32
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
  • Date: 12 Oct 1999 17:17:24 -0000

Hello,

Those of you who visit AmiBroker web site (www.polbox.com/a/amibrok) often may have noticed
that AmiBroker for Win32 has its exclusive web site at:
http://republika.pl/amibroker/

Anyone who is tough enough :-) can try early beta version of AmiBroker for Win32.
You will find instructions on mentioned web site.
Just because fool-proof setup program isn't complete yet it requires manual installation.
Also, don't be surprised that many features are not present in this version - as I said
it is EARLY beta - you can use it at YOUR OWN RISK.

As soon as I have some free time I will add more features and update the web page so
please watch it closely (if you are interested in Win32 port)

Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko
Visit AmiBroker WWW Site at:
http://www.polbox.com/a/amibrok/