[amibroker] Sugerencias

Hello Tomasz Janeczko

My name is Abelardo Vazquez of Spain

After being using the Amibroker from the version 2.71, I believe that it would
be necessary some suggestions of the Amibroker 3.15:

- To be able to have several portfolios at the same time and to choosefrom
Amibroker which use.

- To be able to put decimal values in the charts of commissions.

eg." 150 to 500 ---> 3.12 + 2.00% of sum above 150 "
eg." 500 to 2500 ---> 10.33 + 1.50% of sum above 500 "

- To be able to have in a file the record of the Split happened with the
name of the title, it dates of the split and their value.

- To be able to have another file of the record of movements of your
portfolio,
with the following data:

- Name of the portfolio
- Name of the title
- It dates of purchase
- Value of the purchase
- It dates of the sale
- Value of the sale
- Yield % + -
- Yield Euros

- In the square of "Review" to have the option of seeing from 1 in the
month
of January to observe the difference from principles of the year.

- I believe that the " join " option in Portfolio manager doesn't work
correctly this it adds the quantity of holding, but the value of the
purchase
of all they are the last value of the holding selectados with the rising
error
of valuation.

--
Abelardo Vázquez López