[amibroker] Re: Sugerencias

Hello, Abelardo:

On 01-Oct-99, Abelardo Vázquez wrote:

What does "sugerencias" mean? Suggestions?

> After being using the Amibroker from the version 2.71, I believe that it
> would be necessary some suggestions of the Amibroker 3.15:

Some of your very valid suggestions are already in Tomasz's To Do list; see
the AmiBroker site for some others.

> To be able to have in a file the record of the Split happened with the
> name of the title, it dates of the split and their value.

I have a system (*Profiler*), which is a link from the current stock to upto 5
databases of text or AmigaGuide records. One key press allows *Profiler* to
instantly* link _any local information you want_, including split records.
Although a similar feature is planned for AmiBroker, Profiler works now.

* You must build up the database with info first, of course, and anyone with
good web sources is in a better position to use this type of system, without a
lot of typing.

The finishing touches to the documentation (always the last thing to do) are
being completed now. Yesterday, for example, I created a simple but useful
AmigaGuide (much more practical than just raw ASCII) template, to allow quick
addition of new information. An area for splits is already included, but you
can *easily* make changes to the template or individual files, too.

I would be really interested in knowing who else is interested in doing this
necessary record keeping.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support